Flowers by Joanne Richards terms and conditions
Placing an Order for Flowers
Methods of Ordering:
- Order form via the website
- Telephone call
- In person at the Flower Studio - You can also make an appointment to see us.
Find out more about how to order our flowers on our Order Flowers page.
- Orders for same day delivery in the Nelson Areas (as specified below) need to be placed by 1pm.
- Orders after 1pm cannot be guaranteed for same day delivery but we will try our best to make your desired delivery day.
- Orders placed for weekend deliveries need to be received by 3pm Friday
- Orders requiring couriering with be dispatched the next working day.
- Saturday & Sunday deliveries available. Orders need to be received by 3pm Friday. No deliveries on public holidays.
- Timed deliveries - should a timed delivery be requested we shall do our best to meet with your request. We require 24 hours notice. Please phone to enquire.
We offer a complimentary delivery service for the following areas:
- Nelson City
- Deliveries outside of these areas will incur a courier delivery charge - please contact us for details
Delivery to Recipient
- Right to Leave
When utilising our delivery service you are authorising your delivery to be left at the address specified with your order. If the recipient is not home, your order will be left in a safe place, out of the sun and public view. A card will be left in the letter box informing them of the delivery. Your flowers come with a water sack so will be in perfect condition until the recipient arrives home.
- We do not take responsibility for theft or damage to flowers when left at the recipients home.
- If incorrect recipient details have been supplied, problems or delays may result. Please include full address details of the intended recipient. Plus your phone number and email address in case of delivery problems.
- In the case where the recipient is not at home at the time of delivery, and the flowers are left, we are unable to accept liability for orders delivered to the incorrect address when the incorrect address details have been supplied on ordering.
- When a third party is involved in delivery, such as businesses or hospitals, the signature of the person authorised to accept delivery on behalf of the organisations shall be accepted as proof of delivery to your chosen recipient.
- In the instance of delivery difficulties to the intended recipient we reserve the right to contact the recipient using the contact details you provide at the time of placing the order.
In the event that you are not satisfied with our service, complaints should be addressed in the first instance to:
Phone: 027 243 1264
Post: Joanne Richards Design, Robinsons Complex, 669 Main Road, Stoke, Nelson
Due to the perishable nature of the product, and in order to assist us in resolving your complaint swiftly, please make contact within 24 hours of delivery.
Orders may be amended or cancelled up to 24 hours before the delivery date. In the case where flowers have been ordered for a special event, a cancellation fee may be incurred.
Payment options for floral orders:
- Credit card (visa and Mastercard)
- Internet Banking
- On Account – please apply with necessary information
- If your order is urgent, please phone.
- If you require specific flowers and colours please order at least 24 hours in advance
- Flowers are subject to seasonal availability. If we are unable to supply your chosen flowers we reserve the right to replace them with blooms of a similar colour, value and quality.
- Some flowers are supplied in bud form to increase the vase life of the blooms.
- Prices include GST at the rate set by Customs & Excise.